The Erickson Family

The Erickson Family

Saturday, October 11, 2008

A Trip to the Pumpkin Patch

We went to the Pumpkin Patch with Josh and Kristin today...

Jayden loved the "feel" of the hay. He kept trying to eat it!

The boys were so intrigued by everything going on around them.
Jayden was very tired by the time we got there.
We don't have very many "serious" pictures of him, but we do now!

We can't until next year when the boys are running around and picking their own pumpkins!
A picture by the corn stalks.
I think Jayden liked the BIG pumpkin!


After a quick nap...our boy was back to his happy self! =)

3 comments:

doug&margarethe said...

So cute! My has Jayden ever grown! He looks less like a baby and so little boy with tennis shoes, jacket and all. A fun time! Kari and I took D. to the apple orchard this past Wednsday. Fun!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hanging out with us. We had a blast! Can't wait until next year when the boys can go on the pony rides and cool mini tractors!

Steve and Melissa said...

Hi Krista! Just wanted to tell you that Jayden is too cute! I love all the pictures!! You are much better about updating your blog than I am. By the way, where was the pumpkin patch you went to? Take care!