Here are some random pictures I downloaded off my camera...
Jayden LOVES his push buggy...
He loves when daddy pushes best!
(Daddy gets a little wild)
He is starting to lose all his "chub" and slim down!
(and he's been sick and lost a few pounds)
(and a lot of room in between them! Ha!)
Jayden was feeding Grandpa cheerios last time they were here,
but I didn't get a picture. =(
Bayley is one of Jayden's best buddies!

Gramma Goose loves giving Jayden a bath!
He's getting too big for the sink Gramma!
2 comments:
Love the random pics! Am sure Daddy can get a 'little' wild when he pushes!! Sounds like Jamie!! Ha! Jayden you have great parents! I always enjoyed giving our little David a bath in the kitchen sink too but now he pushes the chair to the sink to "play" in the water that is there!! Tub baths are better so then they can splash more! Thanks for sharing. Jayden is growing up so fast!
Cute pics! We had fun at the shower. Thanks for having us!That's a pretty cool car thingie that J has.
Post a Comment