The Erickson Family

The Erickson Family

Friday, December 03, 2010

A Work in Progress...

Last night we started decorating for Christmas! We waited until Brady went to sleep, then we turned on some Christmas music and had fun. Jayden was so into decorating. I just love the excitement he has about so many things. It's fun!
I put this Little People Nativity Scene on our Coffee Table because it's something Jayden can "decorate" and play with, without having to worry about something getting broken. I woke up this morning, and he had placed a racecar in the middle. He said it was "Baby Jesus" car. LOL
(Oh, and by the way...this Fisher Price Nativity Scene only came with TWO wiseman! WHAT?)
Showing off his train ornament.
What little boy doesn't need his own tree to decorate? He has taken off all the ornaments, and put them back on about ten times since we woke up this morning.
He was excited about his "Santa Cup" he found in one of the tubs.
Daddy setting up the Village...I will post pictures after we are all done decorating.
For now...this is a work in progress.
Jayden helped carry up all the boxes for the Village.
The funniest part about his tree is that he hangs
all the ornaments on the same branch.
I would hand him something and he would go decide where to put it.
(I would move it once he wasn't looking. Ha!)
So excited about all the Christmas tubs!
Here are some random pictures from Mom's Group...
Carter and Paige
Jayden-he loves Reed's toys!
Why are other people's toys so much more interesting than your own?
Brady just loves to be held!
Thanks for hosting our group Lindsey.
I love the Dollar Tree and 99Cent Store!
I make a trip about once a month and grab a bunch of activities for Jayden to work on.
They have stamp kits, paint activities, posters to color, and much more!
Jayden saw these window clings and thought they were stickers.
I thought it would be fun for him to "stick" them on our slider. He loved it.
The cool part is, these cheap stores have name-brand activities. (Like CARS!)
Jayden coloring Mater...
Painting Handy Manny...
One thing that Jayden has always loved is puzzles! Now, I throw all the pieces in the middle and he finds which puzzle they belong to. It keeps him busy!
This is his new "cheese" face.
(We're working on it. LOL)
My dad teases me because Jayden has his pajamas on in so many pictures. We actually go somewhere almost everyday, so we DO get dressed. But...when Brady takes his early nap, Jayden and I usually do an activity together. It's still early in the day, so we are in our pjs! =)
However...some days...we just stay in our pjs!
Washington Pictures coming soon...I promise!

No comments: