Brady absolutely loves his big brother! If he's fussing, I tell Jayden to go talk to him. When he does, Brady stops crying. I love to watch his face light up when Jayden walks in the room, or watch Jayden as he plays with his trucks and toys. The other day I had Brady in the swing and he started fussing. Jayden walked over and got his chair and put it right in front of Brady to talk to him. It was so cute!
I was wrapping some potatoes in foil and Jayden wanted a piece. He said, "What is it Mama?" So, I told him....a hat!
I formed it into a Vikings helmet and he was so excited!
Jayden wanted to do tummy time. I told him it was Brady's turn right now.
So, he laid down next to Brady and said, "Gotta share Bray-ee, okay?"
My friend Lindsey and I like to take our kids to the Civic Center for Library Time. They hear a story, dance to some music, and color a book. The librarian passed out books to the kids so they could
follow along with the story.Paige is always such a happy little girl!
Reed was reading his book too.
Sharing with each other...
Time to color a book!
Jayden likes this part best!
Hanging out in the morning.
Jamie uses these when he mows the yard so he can listen to his ipod.
Jayden loves to wear them as soon as Dada takes them off!He's a little copycat of his father. =)
Well...maybe not ALL the time,
I don't think Jamie does this?!?A few weeks ago, we had a fantasy football draft party. Some families came over to hang out and enjoy some food after the official "draft" was complete.
Elias, Ben and Jayden played so well together.Taking a break for a drink!
Bubbles!
Cousin Kylie was here too...Sarah was so good with Brady
Ben wanted to check him out too...
Pizza Time!
Our little Vikings Fan
The Men
Having fun with Brett
The Girls
Daddy's turn
Ben and his Daddy wore Raiders shirts.
I don't think you'll see this very often...
A Raiders and Vikings fan hugging. =)Telling Elias bye.
We went over to Micah and Becky's house to hang out one afternoon,
Jayden loved the sandbox Uncle Micah built.He liked Aunt Becky's swing too
Trying to get a picture of the boys together...
Our little guy is growing so fast!
So tired
Aunt Becky
Reading with Dada
2 comments:
That foil hat is awesome!!!! Your boys are so cute! Jayden is such a good Big Brother!!
LOVED IT ALL! :)
Post a Comment